Thomas Kinkade - Did not receive for xmas

I ordered a kind globe with a tiny train goes around it like its a mtn

I sent the card in early in the spring for it to come for a xmas present for my grandson. I didn't get it.

Please help me i don't have anything on it. I sent it in.

The Bradford Exchange - Horrible fraud

Update by user Nov 07, 2018

Already in contact with a attorney

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2018

My wife wantes a the hugs for holidays i work 7 days a week 13+ hours a day so Im never home anuff ahe loves Christmas I get home shes excited to tell me about this sights were she found the Thomas Kinkade line knowing I respect hes work seen hes paintings so that night between online classes I purchased it for her it came in an nothing close to what it look like on line she was crying knowing how hard I work it was broke doesnt play music one color of light glass not crystal O and i work in a foundry just little back ground its a cold pore not hand crafted I see more molds a day then any one person should ever have to I look back at the sight and what do you know its a drawing not a actual picture so at this point im done so all of u need to do the same find time call your lawyer make them do whats rite make them change there ways stop them from making people feel wronged my wife apologizing that i was trying to make her happy worsted moments of my life

The Bradford Exchange - Shipped and charged for something I did not orde

My name is Earl Buckwalter. I ordered Snow Bell ornaments in Dec.

Received, and payed $23.99. I specifically told them i did not ony more that the first deduction. Jan they deducted $23.99 AND $47.98! They said they would canel the order (that I did not order), but in order to be refunded i would have to send them back.

They were sent to someone as a gift (via BE), and now i have to tell them to box, pay for shipping, and have no cotrol of if and when this will happen! Unsatisfactory!! I have done business with BE in the past with NP.

Credit my account imediately or I or anyone I know will never do business with you again. This business practice will go viral.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thomas Kinkade Ornament.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Earl, it is foolish to provide your name or any other personal information on a website such as this.

I think you should be more judicious, for your own protection.